Quizzes by Place
› French Literary Trivia
French Literary Trivia
Identify classics of French literature with a variety of simple clues.
1. Jean Valjean, Cosette, Javert, and Fantine are all characters in...
The Hunchback of Notre-Dame
2. Pierre Choderlos de Laclos is best known for writing...
The Lady of the Camellias
3. "Mother died today." is the first line of...
The Charterhouse of Parma
4. Julien Sorel comes of age in...
Au Bonheur des Dames
The Phantom of the Opera
The Red and the Black
5. A madeleine dipped in tea inspires nostalgia in...
The Little Prince
Journey to the Center of the Earth
6. Cunégonde, Pangloss, Cacambo, and the baron of Thunder-ten-Tronckh are all characters in...
On Wine and Hashish
Memoirs of an Egotist
7. Christine de Pizan is best known for writing...
In the Shadow of Young Girls in Flower
The Man Who Laughs
Boule de Suif
The Book of the City of Ladies
out of 7 questions.
Show me the Answers